Provided below is a complete price list for all services/products offered by PERCOMOnline Inc.
Prices on textbooks are approximate.
This list is subject to change without notice.
Tuition pricing does not include any discounts.
- EMS Instructor: $299
- EMT Program: $1,000
- AEMT Program: $3,750
- Advanced Placement for Paramedic (P1 Challenge): $619
- Paramedic Program: $7,500
- Paramedic 2 Program: $3,750
( * = Taxable Item )
* EMT Textbook: $142
* Anatomy and Physiology Textbook and Navigate 2 Access: $110
* Anatomy and Physiology Navigate 2 Access ONLY: $83
* Paramedic Primary Textbook Series: $331
* Paramedic Basic ECG Textbook: $137
* Paramedic 12 Lead ECG Textbook ~included in previous book
(P1 and P2 testbank accesses are required for Paramedic students)
Emstesting.com EMT testbank access: $49.00
Emstesting.com P1/AEMT testbank access: $66.50
Emstesting P2 testbank access: $97.50
(for all Advanced students)
Platinumplanner.com EMT lab and clinical tracker access: $30.00
Platinumplanner.com Paramedic lab and clinical tracker access: $85.00
10 Panel Urine Drug Screen through CastleBranch: $37.00
* Extra Rotation Shirt (price varies by size) minimum: $25.00 + mailing cost
Remaining Uniform Needs (belt, shoes, uniform pants, etc. and prices vary) minimum: $200.00
Private Tutoring Fees (varies by tutor) minimum: $25.00 per hour
“Fees” are more fixed in pricing and under the direct control of the Program. Prices are subject to change but currently enrolled students will be notified of the changes using the course platform mass communication methods (Blogs, Newsfeed, etc.)
Credit card processing fee: 3.2% of transaction
One on one Skills Session Fee: $300.00 per session
Shipping: $19.99 per order
Helper at One on one Skills Session (in cash to EMT helper): $100.00 per session
Skills Session “No Show” Fee: $300.00 per session
Rotation “No Show” Fee: $50.00 per shift
Retesting Fee for Proctored Didactic Exams: $50.00 per exam
Proctored Didactic Exam “No Show” Fee: $50.00 per exam
Course Extension Fee: $100.00 per month
EMS Instructor Course Reinstatement Fee: $75.00
EMT Course Reinstatement Fee: $200.00
AEMT Course Reinstatement (if enrolled only in AEMT): $300.00
Paramedic Course Reinstatement Fee: $400.00
*Rotation Nametag Replacement Fee: $15.00 + mailing cost
Tablet PC Overage (over 1 Gb per month) Fee amount charged by wireless carrier to PERCOM will be passed on to student.
Tablet PC Charger Replacement Fee: $25.00
Tablet PC Missing Original Box: $25.00
* Tablet PC Replacement Fee: $300.00
Certified/Tracked Mail for Transcript to another School: $12.00
* Hard Copy Course Completion Certificate: $10.00 + mailing
* Damage to any skills or rotation equipment/supplies, actual costs, or amount damaged by student billed to PERCOM.
Please note that any outstanding tuition, fees, or charges will cause the Program to withhold marking students clear for NREMT testing or receiving a Program Course Completion Certificate until all outstanding charges are successfully cleared by student or student’s designated payor.